cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CME Sandbox?

roger.toon1
Level 1
Level 1

I've been supporting CUCM 10.5 for almost 2 years, and am looking to get my CICD certification (I need it so I can be promoted). I do great with the CUCM parts of the study guide, but I've never had my hands on a CME. I also struggle with the Cisco IOS commands, as I only do voice and am not allowed to log into routers/switches. I paid for a certification prep course, but their labs didn't work right, and I feel like I wasted time and money. 

Is there a CME sandbox "out there" somewhere that costs less than buying the hardware?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Cedric Provo
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Using GNS3 should help you get CME up and running for you. Check this link out, Build A CME Virtual Lab in GNS3 (Actual Videos Shown Here) - 51486 - The Cisco Learning Network, as it has some guides and videos on how to stand up GNS3 and get connectivity to them.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Cedric Provo
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Using GNS3 should help you get CME up and running for you. Check this link out, Build A CME Virtual Lab in GNS3 (Actual Videos Shown Here) - 51486 - The Cisco Learning Network, as it has some guides and videos on how to stand up GNS3 and get connectivity to them.

mo sh
Level 5
Level 5

As Cedric has told you can use GNS3, Or you can use online rack rental solution.

like this:

CCIE Collaboration Lab Bootcamps, CCIE Collaboration Lab Workbooks, CCIE Collaboration Rack Rental, CCIE Security Lab Bo…

Best Regards

Mojtaba

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: