Views
Helpful
Replies

CMS Conference Bridge Status None on CUCM

aniket0422
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys,

I am facing issue while registering CMS as Conference Bridge on CUCM. It remains to None Status.

Below is the configurations i did for same. I am not sure what mistake i am making. Can someone please help me.

CSR for Call Bridge and Web Admin

pki csr webadmin CN:cms-core.syndrometech.net OU:COLLABORATION O:"SYNDROME TECHNOLOGIES PVT. LTD." L:MUMBAI ST:MAHARASHTRA C:IN subjectAltName:syndrometech.net,webadmin.syndrometech.net

pki csr callbridge CN:cms-core.syndrometech.net OU:COLLABORATION O:"SYNDROME TECHNOLOGIES PVT. LTD." L:MUMBAI ST:MAHARASHTRA C:IN subjectAltName:syndrometech.net,callbridge.syndrometech.net

Web Admin and Call Bridge Status and Licenses

1.png

CUCM Trust List

CA Root Certificate and Webadmin Certificate have been uploaded to CallManager-Trust List

2.jpg

CUCM-CMS Trunk Status

3.jpg

User with api Role

4.jpg

CFB Configuration on CUCM

5.jpg

9 Replies 9

Andrei Fokin
Level 1
Level 1

My equal problem was solved then I uploaded to CUCM callmanager-trust  all root CA certificates and change Https port in CUCM CFB settings to 443 without looking webadmin CMS port.

Hello Experts,

I am also facing same issue.

SIP trunk between CUCM and CMS is in full service and my rendezvous call are working with the same  SIP trunk. I am using non secure SIP trunk profile and all the installed certificates in CUCM and CMS are signed by CA server. Still conference bridge status is unknown.

Regards,

Mangesh

Do you have the Root/Intermediate CA and call bridge certs in CUCM ? Have you created the API user on CMS and referenced it correctly in CUCM CFB config along with the correct web server port ? CUCM needs to trust the web admin certificate of CMS so ensure that. Also, what did you put in as the hostname ? It needs to match the CN/SAN in the CMS cert.
Post uploading the certificates, was the call manager and tomcat service restarted ?

Hi Nipun,

Yes we do have internal CA, callbridge and webadmin certs on CUCM. I have user on CMS with admin rights and also used port no 445 in CFB config. CN name userd in CMS certs is hostname.domain. Also restarted the call manager and tomcat services of CUCM but still status is same.

Regards,

Mangesh

The user needs to be an API user and not admin user. Can you add an output for "user list" from the CMS MMP. This is what a API user would look like. Check the last entry -

cms-single> user list
USERNAME ROLE PASSWORD EXPIRY LOGGED IN
admin admin 2018-Oct-16 no
cmsadmin admin 2018-Nov-11 yes
api api 2018-Nov-25 no

The role needs to be API.

Hi Nipun,

I have created new user with API role. But still status is same. Attached some screen captures of CMS and CUCM.

Regards,

Mangesh

How you have signed your webadmin.csr. Using OpenSSL or your internal CA.

Ensure that your webadmin certificate has Client Authentication and Server Authentication in it. If it is not there your conference bridge will not come up.

Take a pcap on CMS or CUCM after resetting the. A couple of more things to check -

1. CFB on CUCM needs to point to the CMS web admin.
2. SIP trunk needs to point to the CMS call bridge.
If both the components are listening on different interfaces, they CANNOT be in the same network.

From the snippets I see that you are overriding the SIP trunk IP, I am assuming both are pointing to different IP address/FQDN ? If you are using IP address, it needs to be present in the certificate.

Hello Guys,
My issue got resolved and now CMS CFG is showing registered now.
This issue occurred because of We upgraded CMS directly from 1.1.5 to 2.3.3. which was not recommended and because of this database got corrupt.

Workaround is reinstall the CMS.

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: