Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

COBRAS export from Unity 7

I get the error below in my log, can anyone enlighten me of it's significance?

Running COBRAS Export logged in as: HOLB\UnityMsgStoreSvc

Local Unity version=7.0(2.0)

Local Unity server name=UNITY7

Local subscriber count=173

Local call handler count=3

Local distribution list count=14

Local interview handler count=1

Local routing rules count=3

Local time=17-02-2012 11:19:23

17-02-2012 11:25:03: [16 of 22] Export Active Transfer Rules

17-02-2012 11:25:03:        1056 active transfer rule entries found in the local database - exporting

17-02-2012 11:25:03: Error 3265 (Item cannot be found in the collection corresponding to the requested name or ordinal.) in procedure ExportContactRules of Form frmMain

17-02-2012 11:25:04: Error 3265 (Item cannot be found in the collection corresponding to the requested name or ordinal.) in procedure ExportContactRules of Form frmMain

17-02-2012 11:25:04: Error 3265 (Item cannot be found in the collection corresponding to the requested name or ordinal.) in procedure ExportContactRules of Form frmMain

and so on.

fortvald
4 Replies 4

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

That means something that COBRAS is looking for in the contact rules (transfer rules on call handlers/users) is not in Connection for 7.0(2) - but COBRAS is designed to "carry on" in such cases and your export should be fine - the errors there are for the developers to know to run them down - I'll have to install a 7.0(2) system and see what property it's looking for that's not there in that old version that got added along the way...

Ran some tests this morning with the latest Export against 7.0(2) and saw no errors like this - from your log output I suspect you're running an older Export version (i.e. there's no thread information in there which means that's the older single threaded version). You might want to try getting the most recent version off it's home page and trying it if you're concerned about the backup.

If the most recent 8.x line of the COBRAS Export for Connection still throws the same errors then send me the entire log file it creates off list (lindborg at cisco dot com).

I was using the latest export for Unity

Sendt fra min HTC-telefon

fortvald

ah, I assumed you were talking about Unity Connection 7.0(2) - which is what I tested - COBRAS export for Connection has multiple threading support and the log contains thread notes - the COBRAS Backup for Unity is single threaded - I'll have to spin up a 7.0(2) Unity installation to test that config... regardless, your backup should be ok.

-J

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: