cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cobras import warning message

Denis Morin
Level 1
Level 1

I did an export from Unity Connection 7.1 and then import to unity connection 11.0 and I keep getting the following warning and none of the greetings are getting imported.  Any idea why I can't export/import the greeting.

COBRAS Import Report

(warning) the greeting file packed into the MDB file was less than 40 bytes which cannot be a valid WAV file - skipping greeting restore

2 Replies 2

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Either the greeting failed to export from CUC 7.1 or it someone put a blank recording on the mailbox. I would check the mailbox on the old server and see whether the Media Master applet (will require Java 7, not 8) can play the greeting. If it can then click Options > Save As to try pulling the WAV down manually and importing it into the new server (Options > Open File in the Media Master applet).

I failed to mention that I am getting this error for every user that I am importing.  I have tried to re-export and import several times, even using different versions of the cobras tools but I still always get this error.  Just to test I can try to save the greeting from the old and manually import it to the new server for a single user to see if that works but I can't do that for every user.