Views
Helpful
Replies

Collab 11.5 NFR Kit

Levent Ozturk
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

Can the Collab NFR Kit Version 11.0 also be used with Version 11.5 or is there a new version of NFR Kit coming soon?

Cisco Marketplace for NFR Ver 11.0: https://ciscosoftware.mediuscorp.com/market/networkers/listSubCat.se.work?TRGT=8&/nxt/rcrs/=1126

Thanks & Regards,

Levent

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

From what I know, the NFR provides a valid contract to download updates, which would enable you to just download the 11.5 images and upgrade.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

From what I know, the NFR provides a valid contract to download updates, which would enable you to just download the 11.5 images and upgrade.

HTH

java

Hi Jaime,

Thanks for the answer. I have purchased the kit and it functions properly with 11.5.

regards, levent

Hello Levent,

I am currently running on demo licences for my CUCM 11.5 and looking to purchase the NFR.

I'm unsure how the NFR kit works but do you get any licenses that you must install in the Prime Licence Manager?

Will I have to re-install my CUCM with the supplied iso files from the NFR kit?

Thanks for your help!

NFR is simply a bundle in which you will get several UC products and some licenses for each one so you can use them, for products that use PLM, yes, you'll get licenses for PLM.

There are no NFR ISO images, you get the same images everyone else uses, and that you're currently using.

HTH

java

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: