Views
Helpful
Replies

collaboration PCD migrate question!

shu shen
Level 1
Level 1

Hi experts
I have encountered a CUCM migration issue.
When I migrated CUCM 8.6 to 11.5 through the PCD program, CUCM SUB reported an error during the installation process.
Prompt "Invalid time zone Asia/Chongqing".
Ask the experts, how to solve this problem?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I'd suggest you temporarily move the timezone from your server to other option, it might be the option no longer exists in the target release, or was re-named. 

Another option might be that you installed a non NANP dial plan, and that's causing a problem during the migration.

Further details would need to be reviewed in the dump file.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I'd suggest you temporarily move the timezone from your server to other option, it might be the option no longer exists in the target release, or was re-named. 

Another option might be that you installed a non NANP dial plan, and that's causing a problem during the migration.

Further details would need to be reviewed in the dump file.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Thank you for your reply, but during the migration process, the cucm pub was successfully installed. No error was reported. The pub and sub versions are the same, both are 11.5.

Thank you for your reply, but during the migration process, the cucm pub was successfully installed. No error was reported. The pub and sub versions are the same, both are 11.5.

I modified the timezone of CUCM 8.6 and re-created a migration. The installation was successful! thank you for your help.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: