Views
Helpful
Replies

Command "show voip rtp connections"

juliovalenzuela
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I've running "show voip rtp connections" command from router CLI while i do a call between two ephones through SCCP and nothing shows.. see...

CME#show voip rtp connections detail

No active connections found

Why this happens?..

How can i see traffic?.. like this show this paper:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/12_3t/voice/command/reference/vrht_s10_ps5207_TSD_Products_Command_Reference_Chapter.html#wp1246663

Thanks a lot.

6 Replies 6

juliovalenzuela
Level 1
Level 1

More Info..

Only when i do a phone call through 2 routers o going to PSTN, show info related.. see..

CME#sh voip rtp connections

VoIP RTP active connections :

No. CallId     dstCallId  LocalRTP RmtRTP LocalIP                                RemoteIP                              

1   217        216        18908    16988  190.16x.xx.xx                          190.19x.xx.xx                        

Found 1 active RTP connections

Any ideas?

Suggest posting this question on the Networking Professoinal Connections (NetPro) Discussion Forum for input from appropriate subject matter experts. NetPro is a peer and expert forum where you can get suggestions and information from networking professionals on a variety of solutions and technologies (including Network Infrastructure & Unified Communications).

Hi,

I am getting this what seem to be hung sessions when doing a Sho voip rtp connection details:

No. CallId     dstCallId  LocalRTP RmtRTP LocalIP                                RemoteIP

1   68967      -1         19536    0      10.xxx.xxx.xxx                           0.0.0.0

Sometimes many of them appear and the only way I have found out to clear them out is to reload the router. Has anyone seen these before and if so do you know of a way to clear them out? Also do you know what might be causing these to appear as well?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

tThanks

Tod

Hi there:

I've checked with our TME team, and the issue you outlined requires troubleshooting that's very specific to your configuration, so unfortunately we can't answer it without a lot more detail. Can you please contact Tech Support so we can help resolve it more quickly?

Thanks!

Thank you.  Opening a TAC request.

jmaudlin
Level 5
Level 5

Julio - Do you need further assistance or could you mark this as answered?  Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: