cancel
Announcements
Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

Comprehensive Scheduling Software that works with CMS

I'm doing some research to see if there are any available solutions that would fit a need that I've been looking for.

Cisco TMS will not do everything we need so I'm specifically looking for 3rd party solutions.

I already know about VQ Comms and have spoken to them. Their product still leaves some holes in what we might need though so I'm looking to see if there are other third party solutions that I'm currently unaware of.

The architecture would be several CMS 1000 and 2000 servers geographically dispersed with a mix of Spark Room Kits, SX, DX, and a few older C series and possibly Polycom endpoints.

The biggest need is to have an interface (probably web) that provides the following:
- visually shows all resources in use (primarily concerned with the endpoint resources in terms of what is shown on the user interface). Users would need to be able to quickly identify what resources are in use at a particular point in time and then schedule the endpoints they want in their conference.
- the scheduling software would maintain the database of scheduled conferences for the next 60-90 days and some specified historical data (6-12 months)
- the scheduling software would allow the user to create and modify the conferences and the software would lock the resources so that it could not be “double booked”.

- conference software would initiate calls when the scheduled conference time starts and tear down the call when the scheduled time is over.

There are undoubtedly more details that would need to be discussed, but just wanted to get an idea if there was something like this out there and I can discuss further details.

Thanks,
Joe

0 REPLIES 0