Views
Helpful
Replies

Conference now is freezing when i enter the meeting number

eliegerges
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all,

I have a problem concerning conference now feature.

I am trying to reach IVR extension from auto attendant, i call the PSTN number that directs me to auto attendant (translation pattern) then i dial the IVR extension.. the IVR tells me to enter the meeting number followed by #, when i enter the exact one nothing happens, a complete silence.

I tried to debug from voice gateway, the logs are showing that at the time i enter my meeting number :

check DTMF RELAY DIGIT BEGIN FOR 3WAY CONF and check DTMF RELAY DIGIT END FOR 3WAY CONF

your help is highly appreciated

Thank you so much

NB : when i configure a DID that directs me to IVR of the conference now feature this issue does not appear.

Internally the issue is also not appearing.

Elie

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Kelli Glass
Community Manager
Community Manager

Elle,

I recommend you post this to the Cisco Support Community for additional feedback and information from technical experts.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/

If you think this could be a bug, then please open a case with Cisco Technical Support to help identify and track the issue.

Cisco Support - Software Downloads, Product Documentation, Support Tools, and Support Cases - Cisco

I hope this helps.

Kelli Glass

Moderator for Cisco Customer Communities

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Kelli Glass
Community Manager
Community Manager

Elle,

I recommend you post this to the Cisco Support Community for additional feedback and information from technical experts.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/

If you think this could be a bug, then please open a case with Cisco Technical Support to help identify and track the issue.

Cisco Support - Software Downloads, Product Documentation, Support Tools, and Support Cases - Cisco

I hope this helps.

Kelli Glass

Moderator for Cisco Customer Communities

Hello Elie,

If you wait 15 seconds or so after pressing #, does the call go through?

Does this happen to every phone that calls from the PSTN?

Do you have any Call Manager traces from that specific call? I would love to see them.

Kind Regards,

Jaime.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: