cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Conference now report

Anukalp S
Level 1
Level 1

Hi.. i have been running CUCM 11X and have enabled conference now feature on it which is working fine.

I need to show report to management based on Meeting ID, i tried to find such ib CDR/CMR report but didnt find meeting id in report. Please suggest they way to get conference report based on Meeting ID.

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I don't think you can get a report based on the meeting number/meeting ID as those are DTMFs, not a called number.

As conference now is just a front end for meet-me if you run a CAR report on meet-me conferences you will see them, or you would see them as meet-me calls if you run a report on individual users which would call a bxxxxxxx number as any other conference. That's what I'm seeing in my lab in CAR for a test call.

It seems that if someone joins the lobby, that will not be logged as a meet-me call until it becomes active, so you'd need to run reports based on your conference now DN for those calls.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi Anukalp,

you can get the details in CDR report "comment" section, if you are opening CDR report in excel than column "BP".

Jitendra G Shejwadkar

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: