cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

configure Cisco CME auto-attendant to forward call after ext is dialed

TRSobenrheim
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to configure my CME if the auto attendant picks up and a users extension is dialed after hours to forward that call to the number configured for that extension, currently if the extension is dialed the call is not forwarded.

Thank you,

-Tom

6 Replies 6

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Assuming you're talking about CUE AA.

CUE cannot known if an extensions has been forwarded, so it cannot send the call to any other destination but the dialer extension itself.

If said extension is forwarded, call should go there without issue. If it does not, update IOS and check again.

Thank you for your reply Paolo, Said extension is forwarded and I am currently at revision 8.6.1 CUE software version, which I believe is the lastest relese of the software, when you mention IOS, that is referring to our Cisco router/device, correct?

Thank you,

-Tom

senanforest
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have same or similar issue, when a person call my company and press option 3 for example (after hour) the call get forward to a manager mobile number, my question is how can I disable the forwarding from CUCM? the OS i use is

8.6.2.22900-9

Many thanks

Bruno Rangel
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi Senan
Looks like you are facing different issue here... so check if the extension that the call is transfer to, is with Call forward configured

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

Cheers
Bruno Rangel
Please remember to rate helpful responses using the star bellow and identify helpful or correct answers

Thanks Bruno,

I'm asking about auto attendant on cisco call manager, not a normal user. When a customer call my company and select option 3 the call goes to a manager mobile number and this happan just after the work hour and on the weekend.

I don't know how do I stop it or from where, I mean which setting.

Thanks

Senan

Bruno Rangel
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi Senan we need understand better your call flow... Are u using CUE as AA?
Open a new discussion to make this one clear.
Give more details on your case

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

Cheers
Bruno Rangel
Please remember to rate helpful responses using the star bellow and identify helpful or correct answers
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: