Views
Helpful
Replies

Configuring 3rd Party SIP with CUCM

drehstrom
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there,

I'm having trouble registering a 3rd-party-SIP with our CUCM running 12.5. (Well it's not 3rd-Party but it's a CISCO DECT and I understand it doesn't work like other CISCO IP-phones.) Anyway, I created a local user and a proper device, added a DN But every time I trie to register the base-station I'm getting "399 Line not configured". I attached the SIP-Log from the DECT-base-station. I've read the "Configure Tird-Party SIP Phones"- guide but that didn't help.

Can somenone please point me into the right direction!? Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you
Stephan

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

drehstrom
Level 1
Level 1

Checking the Log from RTMT showed the problem: MisconfiguredDirectoryNumber
So the DN provided from CUCM didn't match the DN configured within the phone (base-station).

Unfortunately the corresponding field is labeled as: "SIP-Benutzer" (SIP-user) which led me to enter the username instead of the directory number.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

drehstrom
Level 1
Level 1

Checking the Log from RTMT showed the problem: MisconfiguredDirectoryNumber
So the DN provided from CUCM didn't match the DN configured within the phone (base-station).

Unfortunately the corresponding field is labeled as: "SIP-Benutzer" (SIP-user) which led me to enter the username instead of the directory number.