cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Configuring Authentication, Integrity, and Encryption in Communications Manager 8.6

All,

Someone could say a Guide for Configuring Authentication, Integrity, and Encryption in Communications Manager 8.6?

Thanks,

Luciane de Medeiros

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

This is covered in the Cisco Unified Communications Manager Security Guide, Release 8.6(1). Feel free to reply with more specific questions after reading the guide.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

This is covered in the Cisco Unified Communications Manager Security Guide, Release 8.6(1). Feel free to reply with more specific questions after reading the guide.

Thank you so much. I will read it and reply if necessary.

Lu ;-)

Jonathan,

I need also encryption between CUCM and SIP Gateways. So, I configured the SIP Gateways only the command "SRTP" globally, and the "SRTP Allowed - When this flag is checked, encrypted TLS needs to be configured in the network to Provide end to end security. Failure to so will expose the keys and Other information." in CUCM.

I do not set encryption for IP phones. When making a call to the PSTN no opening audio. This happened for not IP cphones encryption?

I have some doubts and I could not implement security facilities.

Another question is about the TLS. For SIP Gateways I need to install certificates, right?

Regards,

Luciane de Medeiros

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: