cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Contact in CUPC shows wrong extension

Josh Rountree
Level 1
Level 1

We have CUPS integrated with Active Directory and I have the correct extension on the user in Active Directory and the correct fields mapped (other users are correct), but when I hover over a contact in CUPC or double click the contact and dial them it has the wrong extension. I've looked everywhere I know to look, but something is not getting updated.

If it makes any difference the users I'm experiencing the problem with have been moved to a different extension or had the wrong extension initially.

Any ideas?

2 Replies 2

Dennis Mink
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

So what you are saying is, you use an LDAP profile in CUPC and you have changed the phone details in AD for a particular user. but then when you search for that user in CUPC, it finds that user, but does not reflect the change you have just made?

what attribute are you changing in AD, and what attribute is used in CUPS to display the phone number?

=============================
Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below.

=============================

Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below.

If I search for the user it finds them correctly and has the correct extension. If I add them to my contacts it has the wrong extension under "work". So it looks like AD is updated, but the contact isn't?