Views
Helpful
Replies

CP-7960 or 7961 support Blind Transfer

cm6043
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

Could anyone know if CP-7960 or 7961 support blind transfer ?

Cheers

Leung Che Man

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Terry Cheema
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

From memory I think they do - remember using 7960 or 40. You can just try, answer the call>transfer>dial>transfer. Or for pure blind transfer there was a service parameter Transfer on-hook that needs to be enabled in CUCM if you just want to hang up after the transfer. (Since you haven't posted any info I am guessing your call control is CUCM)

-Terry

Please rate all helpful posts

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Terry Cheema
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

From memory I think they do - remember using 7960 or 40. You can just try, answer the call>transfer>dial>transfer. Or for pure blind transfer there was a service parameter Transfer on-hook that needs to be enabled in CUCM if you just want to hang up after the transfer. (Since you haven't posted any info I am guessing your call control is CUCM)

-Terry

Please rate all helpful posts

Hi Terry,

They just upgrade the call manager CUCM from 7.1.5 to 10.5

The users do the transfer as follows but failed

answer the call>transfer>dial>transfer -----> failed to transfer the call

Cheers

Leung Che Man

Hello,

The blind transfer should work, but if it external call and you want to transfer to external number you have to enable off-net to off-net transfer in service parameter (Block OffNet To OffNet Transfer  -->false)

Please rate if it help.

Regards

Hi all,

I have enabled the following then the user accept the function.

"service parameter Transfer on-hook that needs to be enabled in CUCM "

Thanks

Leung CHe Man

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: