cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSCuu64781 Double tones

Gerald Ridge
Level 1
Level 1

Last night I looked at the bug status and there was only one fixed release...11.5

This morning I was collaborating, with a peer, and noticed that the fixes totaled 8 releases, and one of them was the 10.5.2.13900-12, which is the same version we have the problem with. How dependable is the information on this fix. We have other clusters to update and the security vulnerabilities is what we need to fix. Is there a solid release.

Thank you.

3 Replies 3

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Last night I looked at the bug status and there was only one fixed release...11.5

Looking at the bug, the Last Modified date is showing as Feb 1 2016 so really not sure what you are saying is correct or you just missed it somehow. Anyways your best option here is to check with TAC on this for a final confirmation.

Regards

Deepak

Sorry I didn't know I was asking about whether the web sites at cisco have bugs. And your answer obfuscates the real question!

FACT we installed 10.5.2.13900-12 and it has the problem with sending two digits when a sip phone or jabber was cut through to IVR types of applications with a H323 gateway.

The bug report says, this problem is fixed in the version where we first had the problem. If the report from Cisco say's it is a fix then maybe their web site could err in content without it being updated or maybe it was my browser.

But that wasn't what I needed to say. I was trying to find out if anyone had the problem, got it fixed using any version. Not invite contradiction to something off subject.  But I should thank you for making me clarify myself sir.

As it were CSCux54464 is the actual bug I just never got to the place where the search brought it up, in the my reference. My error. However the fix is only 11.5 as I first saw. Rechecking it with the wrong bug number because I didn't record it, and only searched for it. I would still say the cross reference to 10.5.2.13900-12 is referred to  in the CSCuu64781 report as corrected. To call it a fix in the other instance CSCuu64781 and the only affected release in bug in CSCux54464 should probably not be made, considering that release has a bug. I don't know just saying.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: