cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CTI Route Point for Attendant Console is "Unregistered" Can not receive incomming calls from outside lines.

Nicholas Hood
Level 1
Level 1

We have had an issue that started this morning where we are unable to receive calls to our attendant consoles from an outside line calling our main number. I have looked in CUCM (v.7.1.3.20000-2) and it says the CTI Route point is unregistered. When I look in the RTMT under CTI Devices, all of my consoles and the CTI say Closed.

How can i get the CTI registered again?

Thanks in Advance,

-Nick

3 Replies 3

Adam Thompson
Level 4
Level 4

Nick,

Try restarting the Attendant Console Server service and/or the CTI Manager service on the relevant servers. This should kick your AC into a working state.

HTH

Adam

We ended up having to reboot our Publisher to get things working. I didn't get a chance to restart the specific service before the reboot. Everything is up and working again.

Thanks for your response Adam.

I restarted the Attendant Console service on the AC server and the CTI RP registered and calls started working again. Have to RDP to the AC server and go to Server Manager/Configuration/Services, I don't think it can be done through the AC GUI.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: