cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUAC 10.5 does not propogate CTI RP DN CSS for call forward on CTI Failure/Unregistered

Tim Walker
Level 1
Level 1

Dear forum users. 

I have the following:-

CUAC System Version: 10.5.2.10-15

CUCM System version: 10.5.2.10000-5

I am not sure if this is a bug or technical deficiency but either way it needs to be fixed ASAP. In CUAC, when you create new CTI RP triggers for a queue, it does not put the DN Calling Search Space in for the call forward/unregistered to either the backup trigger or where ever it should go. It does put the destination though, but this is useless without a corresponding CSS. Just to really rub salt in the wound, you put in the forward CSS (either by export, edit and import or manual), and next time you do a CUAC/CUCM sync it wipes them again so you have to go and do it all over again. 

I couldn't see a bug ID for this but I can't be the first person to complain about this surely?!!

3 Replies 3

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Tim,

Do you get same issue if you add the CSS on the DN of the Template device and then do a re-sync to CUCM?

Manish

Hi Manish.

I haven't tried that but I will, although I thought that was only for the CTI Ports not the CTI Route Points?

Hi Tim,

The Template device config applies to both CTI RP's and ports.

Please make all necessary changes on the template and perform a CUCM sync in the CUAC webadmin.

Regards,

Ankoor Bek

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: