Views
Helpful
Replies

CUAC Advance Installation

adnanhassan1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys,

I am about to install CUACA in our environment with HA. I am under impression that CUACA could be installed on window based servers. But in guide notes and other documents it also tells about ESXI and OVA's installation.

Just wondering if i can install CUAC Advance servers on ESXI v6.5? if so, how this will integrate with window based SQL?

any comments? 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

CUAC runs on Windows server, the windows machine can either be a physical server running Windows Server OS or a virtual machine hosted on ESXi running windows server. In todays world the second option is most typical as most customers have been migrating to virtualized environment over the years. So, the OVA is template you would use to stage the virtual machine that will have supported Windows OS installed on it.  See "Server requirements" section in the CUAC install guide for more details:

https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucmac/cuaca/11_0_2/install_admin_guide/CUACA110201WAG.pdf

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

CUAC runs on Windows server, the windows machine can either be a physical server running Windows Server OS or a virtual machine hosted on ESXi running windows server. In todays world the second option is most typical as most customers have been migrating to virtualized environment over the years. So, the OVA is template you would use to stage the virtual machine that will have supported Windows OS installed on it.  See "Server requirements" section in the CUAC install guide for more details:

https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucmac/cuaca/11_0_2/install_admin_guide/CUACA110201WAG.pdf

Thanks for reply.

Does CUACA demo/evaluation license support HA and DB replication?

Regards

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: