Views
Helpful
Replies

CUACA 10.5.2 service management issue

boub91
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I have a cluster of CUCM 10.5.1 and I have installed CUACA v10.5.2 but in Service Management \ Cisco Unified Attendant Server I have :

Service never become "Active" so I have not all CUACA menu to configure it.

Do you have an idea about this issue ?

Thank you

7 Replies 7

ryanticer
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

Hi Ryan,

I'm not able to enter the license file because the menu is limited. I have only "Engineering" and "Help".

If Cisco Unified Attendant Server service is activated I will have the menu to import the license file.

Thank you.

Hi,

Canu try stopping the cisco unified attendant server [red portion in attached snapshot] and then,start again?

regds,

aman

Hi all,

I tried to restart the service but never became up so I did a new installation and now it's running fine.

Thank you so much for your help.

thanks for update[+5]

regds,

aman

Hi,

Can you check for the TSP installation ? If not installed, download from CUCM -- install -- reboot the server -- Check for the service status.

Also make sure telephony service is running in the server.

Regards

emiliolara
Level 1
Level 1

We have the same issue with CUACA version 12.0. We installed it and the demo expired. After that we were only able to access the "Engineering" and "Help" options. We installed the license and we still have access to only those 2 options. We rebooted the Windows Server where the CUACA lives, and the rest of the options in the main menu appear again.

We followed the next steps in order to install the license:

• Access the web administration of your Cisco Unified Attendant Console Advanced server
  • Select Help > Licensing
  • Browse to the attached file that the licensing team sent you via email, and complete the upload
  • Restart the server following application