cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUACA 11.0.2 adding to domain

LibinBenedict
Level 1
Level 1

We have an Attendant Console Advanced standalone server (CUACA 11.0.2) which is currently added under WORKGROUP.

Customer needs this to be added under the domain to include this as part of the patching process.

Is adding CUACA under the domain supported?

If supported, Is there any known issue with this? What changes do we need to make to add this under domain?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Libin Benedict

3 Replies 3

Ratheesh Kumar
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
The Publisher and Subscriber servers can be part of a Microsoft Domain, so long as they can access each other by hostname
https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucmac/cuaca/11_0_2/install_admin_guide/CUACA110201WAG.pdf
Also check the Resilient Installation Prerequisites Page 5-9

Hope this Helps
Cheers
Rath!

***Please rate helpful posts***

Hi Ratheesh,

Thank you for your response.

I had come across this document, but it mentions only about the resilient scenario.

Is it applicable to the standalone scenario as well? Are there any specific configurations that we need to do on the SQL side?

Regards,

Libin Benedict

Hi there

I dont think CUACA adding to domain is not an issue here. Though its mentioned in the resiliency topic, I highly doubt it breaks the system.

Hope this helps!

Cheers
Rath!

***Please rate helpful posts***

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: