cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUACA Upgrade from 10.5.2 to 12.0.5

m.batts
Level 4
Level 4

Hi , I am looking to upgrade our  CUACA servers . I have read the release notes and it says that 10.5.2 is supported with a direct upgrade to 12.0.5. I took this to say that you just upgrade the exsiting servers , however when i look at the installation guide it only  talks about migrating to  new servers only . Has anyone done this recently that could point me in the right direction of what can be done? Don't really want to go through the process of re building the servers from the OS upwards if i can avoid it.

3 Replies 3

Did you ever get an answer to this question?  I am facing the same thing and need to plan the correct path forward.  Can I upgrade the OS from Win 2008 to Win 2016 and  the SQL from 2008 to 2016 and then Install the CUACA software and have it see the original 10.5 installation?  thanks.

hi , in the end i was able to do an in place upgrade without having to install new servers or upgrade my existing OS and SQL as it was all supported. 

thanks.  In our case, with Server at 2008, we have to do a server migration, it looks like.  Documentation is not real clear how to proceed.