cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUB-MIG-AC - Migration License for Attendant Console

Dan Rogers
Level 1
Level 1

I have run into an issue lately for more than one customer regarding migrating Attendant Console with promotional upgrade package Cisco is running right now. When I got onsite to upgrade customer IPT environments the Attendant Console license has not been shipped to the customer. All that shows up is an e-license for UCSS registration. The part number being quoted is CUB-MIG-AC.

Has anyone else had this experience? Am I supposed to register the UCSS package for AC and then order the upgrade via the PUT tool? I can't find any actual documentation on the process by which to get the AC installation license the correct way. All I have been able to do is use the demo licenses until the matter is resolved.

Any help would be geatly appreciated.

1 Reply 1

dominic.roden
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have just had the same problem. The attendant console is made by a company called Arc. For whatever reason when you order CUB-MIG-AC nothing happens at Cisco's or Arc's end. I eventually got the license from licensing@cisco.com after a few attempts, they eventually referred me to someone with an @ Arc solutions at Cisco e-mail address who gave me the LAC key. No explanation was given, a copy of the ordering guide was also sent (it was followed correctly in the first place!) it was blamed on a glitch in the system...

Regards,

Dominic

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: