Views
Helpful
Replies

CUBAC transfers the call to operator, and the phone is automatically answers

vladpetra
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

One of our customers has a CUBAC. When one of the operators drag and drop a call to his phone, the phone is automatically answers by speaker with 0 delay. I changed the autoanswer time to 10 in CUCM but the phone still auto answering the call after 0 seconds.

Do I have to change anything in the registry file of CUBAC?

Thanks.

4 Replies 4

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

CUBAC does not use the Auto Answer feature of CUCM. When the operator answers a call a CTI event is sent to CUCM instructing the phone to answer the call CUBAC just sent to it. This is similar to deskphone control in Jabber when you press Answer; Jabber sends a CTI event instructing the phone to answer the call.

Usually the best practice is to give the operator a headset, wired or wireless with an EHS cable, so they're ready to talk as soon as they click answer.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Thank you Jonathan.

Maybe my question was not so understandable, but I already found an answer.

For the specific operator I opened a regedit and changed the next paramiter:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE->SOFTWARE->Wow6432Node->Arc Solutions->Call Connect->Operator->Default->Auto Connect Calls on my Device = No

Alex Houghton
Level 1
Level 1

did you get this resolved with the registry fix, as I have a client who doesn't have headsets, and wants it to ring on the operator phone??

thanks in advance

Alex

Alex Houghton
Level 1
Level 1

did you get this resolved with the registry fix, as I have a client who doesn't have headsets, and wants it to ring on the operator phone??

thanks in advance

Alex

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: