cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUBAC unable to dial

vinhnguyen
Level 1
Level 1

I am installing CUBAC 8.0.X with CUCM 8.0.  Inbound calls to the queue work fine but from the console I cannot dial.  It keeps on coming up with "CT error"

6 Replies 6

gowrishankar.m
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Vin,

Can you Please ensure that TCP Ports 2748 & 1859 are prioritized accross your network. Please

- Restart CTI services on Publisher and Suscriber.
- Restart Cisco Unified Attendant Server Service
- Restart Cisco Unified Attendant Server (CUBAC)

Please also make a note to check out the service Queue Ports. It might be some times due to the congestion of CTI  Ports. Trying increasing them.

Hi Guys, 

I have the same error but when I choose conference! any solution for this issue, please?

Thanks

brian-schultz
Level 1
Level 1

Did you ever figure this out?  I'm having the exact same issue with "CT Error" on all outbound calls and transfers.  Control of the phone and inbound calls works fine.

Thanks,

Brian

fkarami
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys,

- Check the extension and make sure that it is not configured for intercom.

- Run the route plan report and make sure that the extension is not being used for any other purposes.

- Check CallForwardAll on CTI Route Points and remove if you have any.

Hope this helps.

Farbod

fkarami
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Again,

If the above did not work, try the following:

1. Associate the Device with CUBAC super user
2. Uninstall/Re-install the TSP and TAPI wave driver
3. Rebooted the CUBAC server

Hope this helps.
Farbod

I was able to get this resolved tonight.  Found that version 8.5 of CUBAC requires CUCM 7.1(5) or later for compatibility.  Upgraded our CUCM to 7.1(5)bSU3 (was previously 7.1.2) and updated the TSP on the CUBAC server and now outbound calls work correctly.

Thanks,

Brian

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: