Views
Helpful
Replies

CUBE Options Ping Busy out on 501 response

rchaseling
Level 4
Level 4

Hi all,

Is there any way to do this? I've been playing with sip profiles using "sip-header SIP-StatusLine" response but cannot get the response to change to 503 and busy out

voice class sip-profiles 1234
response 501 sip-header SIP-StatusLine modify "501" "503"

Thanks

4 Replies 4

TONY SMITH
Spotlight
Spotlight

If I understand you correctly you're getting a 501 error from the service provider, and want to pass that onto CUCM as 503, is that correct?

Could you share the debug with the message that you're receiving, and that you want to transform?

rchaseling
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

No in my scenario CUCM is not in the picture - I just need CUBE to busy out on a 501 response. It looks like this is not possible as I assume the SIP profiles only do the manipulation after hitting the SIP stack as such

The other vendor managed to change their behaviour in the end and send 503 so didn't put any more time into it

Thanks for response

Thanks for the update.  I must say I am a bit surprised that the CUBE keeps the DPs in service when receiving anything other than an OK response.  However it's not something I've tested.

You would think but no - only 503,505 or no response - all other responses considered good!