CUC able to have a two different email domains assigned to the Smart Host ?
Business has two different email domains
- @abcd.4321.com wants VM to Email
- @four.abcd.com has existing VM to Email
- @four.abcd.com - assigned Smart Host
- @abcd.4321.com does not pass VM to email - No option to add to Smart Host
- Already added firstname.lastname@example.org to User Basics - mail
- smtp proxy settings- email@example.com
- Message Actions - VM - Accept and Relay Message
NOTE: No UMS Configured
- CUC SMTP - is CUC Primary
- Business Relay Server IP address is Smart Host; 100% success ping
- Primary and Secondary CUC only
- CUCM and CUC are version 11.5
Solved! Go to Solution.