cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUC 8.0.2 AA sends calls to operator straight to VM

william bozeman
Level 1
Level 1

Auto-attendant sends calls to the designated operator's number (hitting 0 or dialing the individual's extension) straight to VM.  I temporarily changed the operator to my extension (which works dialing through AA as did every other extension I checked) and it worked.  The user was originally a local account on CUC.  I renamed this account and changed the extension to a nonexistent number, and then imported the operator's account from CUCM (like the majority of the accounts are setup).  The symptoms remained the same as if the problem is tied to that extension.  Any thoughts/suggestions/next steps?

3 Replies 3

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi William,

Can you have a look at this page under User>Edit User>and check the Transfer Calls to setting

Unity Directory > Edit Transfer Rule

Edit Transfer Rule  (Standard)Search Users Edit  User Basics  (buncle) Transfer  Rules Edit  Transfer Rule  (Standard)

Rule Name
Status
:

Date
Time
Transfer Action
Transfer Calls To:
Call Screening

Cheers!
Rob

Transfer Action
Transfer Calls To:

Max

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Ok Max,

That's strike one on me

When you say AA is this a call Handler? If so did you check the caller Input for 0

Cheers!

Rob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: