Views
Helpful
Replies

CUC 8.5 MWI with Single Inbox Exchange 2010 seems slow and sometimes unreliable

Roman Rodichev
Level 7
Level 7

Hi,

I have some issues with MWI for Single Inbox Exchange 2010 + CUC 8.5-HA (latest). When leaving voicemails, sometimes it takes up to 10-20 seconds for Exchange to deliver MWI message. Sometimes it doesn't work at all. CUC mailbox shows that the MWI should be on, but the Exchange Inbox has no unread voicemails. It's either an issue with Exchange not delivering notification (doubt it), or CUC not working.

The message delivery into Exchange works perfectly fine. MWI ON is fast (but that's because CUC turns it on right away). It's EWS syncing back to CUC is very flaky.

Has anyone else had issues and found a good way to troubleshoot it?

On Exch2010 in event viewer I see events like this:

A notification for subscription [HABzdi1hcHBzMDUucmZ0ZWNobm9sb2dpZXMuY29tEAAAAEXPGeSxS3VJiTdeopQts9diaTpYTOXNCA==] against endpoint [http://10.0.16.11:7080/NotificationService/services/NotificationService?id=7682d009-ad26-4644-a323-eb4f198792bd&pid=8104] couldn't be sent. (Send attempts: 2) Details: WebException: The remote server returned an error: (503) Server Unavailable. StatusCode: ServiceUnavailable javax.servlet.ServletException: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: The system is attempting to engage a module that is not available: addressing    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)

at Microsoft.Exchange.Services.Core.NotificationServiceClient.HandleResponse(IAsyncResult responseAsyncResult)

After 5 unsuccessful attempts to send a notification for subscription [HABzdi1hcHBzMDUucmZ0ZWNobm9sb2dpZXMuY29tEAAAAL0DSwmaIBVKo+9/O78sdvlCIvCgS+XNCA==] against endpoint [http://10.0.16.11:7080/NotificationService/services/NotificationService?id=d180f943-1401-4a24-9eb0-19f3b1b5b997&pid=8104], the subscription has been removed. Details: WebException: The remote server returned an error: (503) Server Unavailable. StatusCode: ServiceUnavailable javax.servlet.ServletException: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: The system is attempting to engage a module that is not available: addressing    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)

at Microsoft.Exchange.Services.Core.NotificationServiceClient.HandleResponse(IAsyncResult responseAsyncResult)

This is the full error that I see when going to that link from the web browser on Exchange server:

HTTP ERROR 503

Problem accessing /NotificationService/services/NotificationService. Reason:

javax.servlet.ServletException: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: The system is attempting to engage a module that is not available: addressing

Caused by:

javax.servlet.UnavailableException: javax.servlet.ServletException: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: The system is attempting to engage a module that is not available: addressing
     at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.makeUnavailable(ServletHolder.java:394)
     at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.initServlet(ServletHolder.java:432)
     at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.doStart(ServletHolder.java:245)
     at org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:55)
     at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.initialize(ServletHandler.java:694)
     at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletContextHandler.startContext(ServletContextHandler.java:193)
     at org.eclipse.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.startContext(WebAppContext.java:913)
     at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doStart(ContextHandler.java:584)
     at org.eclipse.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.doStart(WebAppContext.java:341)
     at org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:55)
     at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerCollection.doStart(HandlerCollection.java:164)
     at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.doStart(ContextHandlerCollection.java:161)
     at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerCollection.doStart(HandlerCollection.java:164)
     at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.doStart(HandlerWrapper.java:92)
     at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.doStart(Server.java:232)
     at org.eclipse.jetty.xml.XmlConfiguration$1.run(XmlConfiguration.java:990)
     at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
     at org.eclipse.jetty.xml.XmlConfiguration.main(XmlConfiguration.java:955)