cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUC 8.6 instllation issue

bkhanal1971
Level 3
Level 3

I am trying to install Unity connection 8.6 in my lab environment but i dont' see the Unity connection as an install option. I tried to install many times but everytime the install option defaults to CUCM only. Any idea why so. I am using a low end Dell PE T110II with a few VMs.

Thank you for the help.

4 Replies 4

Bradley Gruesbeck
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

If you don't see unity connection as an install option that means that the media isn't detecting adequate hardware. Are you using an ova template?

I would recommend looking up the hardware guide and make sure you have adequate gear to run it.

Good luck.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Hi,

Some media doesn't come with CUC, that will depend in the version you're installing.

Regards

Please remember to rate useful posts clicking on the stars below.
Favor calificar todos las respuestas útiles dando click en las estrellas de mas abajo.

Simon Leigh
Level 1
Level 1

Make sure that your hard drive has at least 200 gb of free space on it.
You 'should' then see the option for unity.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Thank you everyone who responded. As you all indicated, I was low on hardware resources. After I tried with 4 GB of RAM and 160+ GB harddrive, I got Unity Connection as an install option. Thank you all.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: