cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUC Installation

1damianjones
Level 1
Level 1

I've completed the installation of my CUCM 11.5 using a bootable .iso file. Now I'm trying to install CUC for the voicemail and can't get it done because there isn't a bootable .iso only a regular .iso file. I've followed the instructions at http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/connection/10x/install_upgrade/guide/10xcuciumgx/10xcuciumg010.html#81415 Where it says to edit the settings to first boot into bios and change the boot order to cdrom first, hd second and still vmware gets all the way down to network boot.

What am I missing?

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Deploy the CUC OVA for your VM, use the same file you used for CUCM, and do exactly the same thing you did for CUCM. The installer will detect the VM config and will ask you if you want to install CUC.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Had to get a bootable image from Cisco.  It must be requested and they give you a link that is only valid for 3 days.

Sorry, but if you have installed CUCM 11.5 then you can install CUC using the same iso file but with a different ova, just as Jaime said, no need for a separate CUC iso

JH