Views
Helpful
Replies

CUC Schedule Not Working

jugalkansal90
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys,

Looks like my call handler is ignoring active schedule settings, user reported the issue after I restarted CUC cluster.

I have CTI RP pointed to a call handler, in which transfer rules are set to send calls to 'Greetings'. Active schedule is set to 8am-4:30pm. Closed greeting is set to play no recording and 'after greeting' option sends the call to another after-hours CH. During 8am-4:30pm, standard greetings should have kicked in and a day greeting should be played. But right now system is sending all calls to this after-hours CH even in the regular business hours.

Has anybody run into this situation? There was no setting change whatsoever, but after restart this issue came up. Please help.

3 Replies 3

That is a funky problem. A couple of questions:

1) Is this the only call handler experiencing this problem?

2) If you build a new call handler with the same schedule, does that also suffer from the problem?

Suggestion: Try changing the schedule to something else, save, and then change it back to the original and save. I have seen Unity Connection (and CUCM for that matter) choke on something and this kind of reset will un-choke it.

Let us know how it goes.

Yeah Maren. This issue is little funky. Never run into this kind of issue before.

1) Out of all 5 call handlers, only 1 is working fine and I applied this working CH's schedule to non-working CH and it processed the calls normal, which is great. So , I deleted the schedule which was applied to non-working CH and created a new one, But got the same issue, call goes to Closed greeting.

2) Created a test CH and applied the same schedule and call goes to closed greeting. Even applied all_hours schedule, still goes to Closed Greeting.

Hi,

Did you get your problem resolved?

I am having the same problem as well.