cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUC User Account Source Information

magnum629
Level 4
Level 4

Without using the CUDD tool, is there a way to run a report or gather user information in Cisco Unity Connection 9.1 whether the user account is LDAP sync, local, or CUCM sync?

We are trying to clean some things up and this information could be very helpful.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Stefan Weixler
Level 1
Level 1

hi,

beforehand we are using CUC 10.5 and i don't know if this option is available in 9.1.

For LDAP sync und local Users you can use the "Bulk Administration Tool" export feature.

HTH

regards

Stefan

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

you can fetch the information via a DB query as CUDD does (i.e. from the cli on the admin console) - of course then one wonders why not just use CUDD and get a nice CSV output on a PC you can use directly instead of having to FTP the results off or the like... 

CUDD is not an option.

Do you know the SQL query command?

Not right off hand - I'd have to go look up the fields and their values and what they mean again...

I don't suppose you can provide something just a pinch more helpful than "CUDD is not an option".  Is that as much detail and I'm going to get on the topic?

Sorry I cannot expand more, other than CUDD is not an option to pull the information.  If it was, I would be using it other than asking for a second option.

Stefan Weixler
Level 1
Level 1

hi,

beforehand we are using CUC 10.5 and i don't know if this option is available in 9.1.

For LDAP sync und local Users you can use the "Bulk Administration Tool" export feature.

HTH

regards

Stefan

Thank you.  I will try this out.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: