Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCE editor - AA Script call redirect by called number

thom-lime
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there!

I'm rather new here so my skills are basic:). I'm having a hard time with a script that will react on different called numbers. This SIP Trunk has 2 numbers (for example: 123456789(German number) and 987654321(Dutch number)), but when i call '987654321' he fails on this trigger (if (dialed number == NLNum)because he needs to play a dutch prompt and then redirect to nlgroup. When i call '123456789' the call needs to play de german prompt and need to be redirected to the german group.

What is wrong in my example? (if i use the voip debug you see called number = 123456789 (so the UC520 recognized the correct number).

1 Reply 1

heathrw
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

When using IF statements, labels are not needed against them all and if you want them to flow down in order don't populate the false section.

If you can I would recommend replacing IF cases with the switch tool, you can use the dialed/called number to make a connection to each language based upon matching the number. You can then set the prompts and group number for redirect. Makes it easy if need to add more later as well.

Note the picture is a little rough but hopefully you get the idea.

Please rate helpful posts

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: