Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCI-Lync 10.6 - Integrate Sign-in with Voicemail Login

Does anyone know how to integrate the Options -> Accounts tab (used to sign into Voicemail) with the sign-on credentials in CUCI-Lync? Essentially eliminating the need for users to manually enter/update their credentials in this tab? I'm looking for what parameter might need to be put in the configuration file or registry. I'd prefer if it could be served out of the config file. 

We have our CUCM tied in with our AD using mailID as the username.

Thanks! 

Jonathan Hutcheon

2 Replies 2

Md Hasan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Under Call Manager (assuming 9.x above) under Service Profile you can configure "Credentials source for voicemail service" to check. This would make cucilync use the login credentails for voicemail.. Of Coarse, Unity Connection and CUCM has to have the same LDAP Server for authentication and the unity connection alias should match the cucm 'userid" in AD (typically sAMAccountName)

Both CUCM and CUC are integrated with the same LDAP server and we've done it with the mail attribute considering it is the only unique attribute across domains.

Today I can login to CUC via CUCI-Lync via the Accounts tab. My question is how to elliminate this step so users don't have to actually do this. What Config are we missing?