cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCiLync 2013

keglass
Level 7
Level 7

The following post and responses were posted in the blog section. Since this is really a question rather than an opinion or perspective, I’ve created a discussion forum post and copy/pasted the initial question and responses:

Question posted by Daniel Rehnitz

Hey Ciscol,

we are Currently using CUCILync with Lync 2010 together and want to swap in Q1/13 to Lync 2013 - is there a roadmap when CUCILync 2013 will be published?

Regards,

Daniel

RESPONSES:

hpaunet Dec 12, 2012 2:18 PM

Hi Daniel,

We are targeting our next release of CUCI-Lync to have integration with Lync 2013.  Availability around mid 2013 with an option for a beta in the Q1 2013 timeframe.

Heather

11 Replies 11

msur12345
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, is there any new information please? We have been started to use Lync2013 and our users used CUCI with Lync2010. We have been waiting very impatiently for it. Thanks!!!

Hi Matej,

We are still planning on releasing CUC-Lync with support for Lync 2013 mid year.  Our Early Adopter program is currently running, but only with Lync 2010.

Heather

Heather,

Why is the CUC-Lync Early Adopter Program not included on the Collaboration Community User Group site like other EAP's are?

What is the process for requesting accessing to teh Early Adopter Program?

Thanks,

ryan

Hi Ryan, I'd be glad to add you. Please ask your account team to contact me and we can do that.

Heather

Hi Heather,

I would also like to play :-)

BIG Cisco account that tried Jabber but due to the established call requirement for BFCP to do desktop share, has decided to go with LYNC 2013.

We dont want to see them take away anthing else, so must use CUCI-LYNC for Soft Client and Cisco IP Desk Phone control and UM.

I have asked the Cisco AM to contact you.

Steve

Hello Heather,

Could we also be added to the EAP?

Regards,

Kamran

Driss BENATTOU
Level 4
Level 4

Hello Heather,

My client is deploying Lync 2013 and I need to be added to the EAP ?

Regards

Driss

Hello Driss,

Did you get your account team to contact me for the EAP program?

Our EAP for CUCI-Lync is running until the end of May, so only 3 weeks left now. If you are not already on the program, feel free to ask your account team to contact me.

Heather

Heather

Any chance of still getting on the list for EAP for Cuci-Lync 2013?

Hi Tommy, the EAP is closed now, as we just posted the release to cisco.com.

Heather

Thanks Heather for the response.

Could you tell me if there is an update Release notes.  I am looking for information on the ADM files.  It appears the older version is not working.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: