Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCILYNC Microsoft 365

littledavewhite
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All

Could anybody answer the following compatability question please. I have just upgraded a client to version CUCM 8.5 and they want to use CuCILYNC with Microsoft. I have succesfully completed the integration testing with the Microsoft enviroment. The client now wants to move the Lync clients to 365 cloud based services. Can anybody answer is this supported by Cisco ? It seems to work

Regards

DW

4 Replies 4

choiwon
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

just did a quick search and the answer was "Yes"

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

I haven't been able to find the specific support for MS 365 with CUCI-Lync 8.5 in the release notes - is this officially TAC supported?   If so, can you direct me to a reference doc?

Thank you,

DB

can you send me the doc to make some test and show to my client?

Hi All

We have been using CUCILYNC for somwe time now with office 365, it is terrible the time it takes to login is so bad and having all of the make call buttons from lync on show causes confusion with the users they want to make a call from their deskphone and press the wrong call button it tries to make a lync softphone call. I have not been able to get rid of the lync call buttons if you have the screen sharing options enabled in office 365.

The other issue is the ammount of ports Microsoft wanted opening on my firewall for the clients, its a real security risk.

My advise stick with Cisco end to end with voice !!!