Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCIMOC no headset

Hollowerl
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am experiencing a weird issue and have no clue on how to solve it.

We bought a Plantronic C610 headset and cofigure it on a desktop. The sounds are working fine and we can speak thru the mic without issue. We have made calls with other MOC users with the MOC interface and we are able to talk and hear with the headset. So the Audio/video settings in MOC are all good. When a call is made to the person, the CUCIMOC shows an incoming call, if we answer, the caller is speaking thru the computer speakers and he can hear thru the integrated mic. Nothing goes thru the headset.

I have update the CUCIMOC to the latest version, still same issue. It seems like every software in the computer is seing the headset except CUCIMOC.

I have search for a setting to change or a wizard to run to fix this, but no luck at all. No settings is included in CUCIMOC for audio.

As anyone else experience this that couls share the solution with me?

Thank you !

1 Reply 1

Md Hasan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

CUCIMOC uses MOC headset configuration. Please try running the CUCIMOC wizard for Audio.

If this doesn't work please try another headset

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: