Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCIMOC on-the-phone vs. busy

pwenger
Level 3
Level 3

Hi!

The status of CUCIMOC never changes to on-the-phone, instead it shows busy. I'm running OCS R2 and CUCIMOC 7.1.3a.

See below some Log entries I got on the Client.

2009-11-17 13:03:58,046 INFO  [1 ] [Cisco.Uc.Clients.Moc.UCClient.Startup] [Startup.CheckIfPositiveSignKeyIsValid(0)] - Current Culture LCID      [2055]
2009-11-17 13:03:58,046 INFO  [1 ] [Cisco.Uc.Clients.Moc.UCClient.Startup] [Startup.CheckIfPositiveSignKeyIsValid(0)] - Current UI Culture set to [en-US]
2009-11-17 13:03:58,046 INFO  [1 ] [Cisco.Uc.Clients.Moc.UCClient.Startup] [Startup.CheckIfPositiveSignKeyIsValid(0)] - Current UI Culture LCID   [1033]
2009-11-17 13:03:58,046 INFO  [1 ] [Cisco.Uc.Clients.Moc.UCClient.Startup] [Startup.CheckIfPositiveSignKeyIsValid(0)] - Installed UI Culture set to [en-US]
2009-11-17 13:03:58,046 INFO  [1 ] [Cisco.Uc.Clients.Moc.UCClient.Startup] [Startup.CheckIfPositiveSignKeyIsValid(0)] - Installed UI Culture LCID   [1033]

2010-01-25 15:12:58,385 ERROR [1 ] [Cisco.Uc.Clients.Moc.UCClient.MocApi.MyMocContact] [MyMocContact.SetPresence(0)] - cannot push new presence (ON_THE_PHONE) to MOC
Cisco.Uc.Clients.Moc.UCClient.MocApi.MocException: Cannot set PresenceProperties for local user - registry configuration may be missing ---> System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
   at CommunicatorAPI.IMessengerContactAdvanced.set_PresenceProperties(Object pvPresenceProperties)
   at Cisco.Uc.Clients.Moc.UCClient.MocApi.MyMocContact.SetPresenceToMoc(MocPresence presence)

Any idea why the client is not able to push the precense?

Regards

Peter

4 Replies 4

Rod Lewis
Level 1
Level 1

I am having this issue as well with the same error. Anyone have anything???

Thanks,

Rod

Hi Rod

I made the mistake to use the IP-Address or the servername instead of using the FQDN of the server.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Peter

Hi Peter,

Which server are you talking about? Which location for the FQDN?

I have the exact same issue with the same traces generated by cucilync. The status updates to Busy instead of "On the phone" although we are using en-US everywhere.

Thanks for your feedback.

Yorick

htluo
Level 9
Level 9

Modified registry key below to contain a value of 2:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Communicator\EnableSIPHighSecurityMode]

For reference:

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd819946%28office.13%29.aspx

Thanks!

Michael

http://htluo.blogspot.com

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: