cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 10.5 Corporate Directory "Host Not Found"

Nkechi Latunji
Level 1
Level 1

I recently upgraded to CUCM 10.5, several users report "Host Not Found" when access the corporate directory. I can access it from a CIPC soft phone. I can also browse to the Directory URL in enterprise parameters. I am using hostname for cucm and DNS is working fine. I also tried IP address in the URL and still users using physical Phones are getting "Host not Found" . Not sure why this is working for CIPIC, it should work or fail for all phones.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

This is 99% caused by DNS, make sure the phones' DHCP scope points to proper DNS server.  When you said you change the URL to IP address, did you do this under enterprise parameters?

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

This is 99% caused by DNS, make sure the phones' DHCP scope points to proper DNS server.  When you said you change the URL to IP address, did you do this under enterprise parameters?

Yes I did, under enterprise parameters

Your best bet would be to pull the console logs from the phone (just browse the IP address of the phone) and review for reasons. If you want you can post them here.

It looks to have been certificates issue related. I regenerated self signed certificated on the cluster and now can access the corp directory