Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 10.5 multiple tabs - security violation

Hi,

When configuring and saving something on CUCM 10.5 with multiple browser tabs open, I receive the following error:

-------

The attempted action was a violation of security protocols and will not be allowed. This may be caused by having multiple concurrent windows open or using browser buttons (back, refresh, etc). Please retry the operation

-------

I know, that this is not happening, when the tab with a configuration is the only one open, but is there a possibility to deactive that policy?
For my point of view this a very annoying "feature", because I need to compare things sometimes when configuring e.g. for Translation Pattern for new sites and many other things.

Thanks

Daniel

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

AFAIK there's no way to remove this, simply use another browser to compare settings.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

AFAIK there's no way to remove this, simply use another browser to compare settings.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Thanks for your fast reply, I'll wait for some days until I mark that as correct answer, perhaps there is a way to establish that

Our agency recently transitioned to 10.5 and I ran into this issue as well. Before the upgrade I would constantly use multiple tabs to make minor changes quickly. It just seems more efficient. So removing this feature was definitely a headache for me.

So... My work around.

When you have your multiple tabs open you can only make changes in the most recent tab (active tab). If you are operating on any of the tabs preceding the last tab you just need to do a quick refresh and then you can save your changes. I noticed that you can refresh before or after you make the changes. As long as you refresh prior to saving to CUCM. F5 is the hotkey for "refresh".

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: