cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

CUCM 10.X elm migrate to new cucm 10.X

hello

I have purchased BE6K license and have success through ELM has been installed
For some reason need to reinstall the CUCM, how migration license, please !

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Aman Soi
Advisor
Advisor

Hi ,

Can u elaborate is detail?

just refer the link which says

License Rehost

Licenses are fulfilled to a specific Cisco Prime License Manger. If you require licenses to be moved to a new Cisco Prime License Manager, they will be need to be rehosted.

A rehost may be required if:

• A hardware failure occurred and new hardware is required for Cisco Prime License Manager
  • Multiple Cisco Prime License Managers are desired and a subset of fulfillment licenses need to be moved to a new Cisco Prime License Manager

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/plm/10_5_1/userguide/CPLM_BK_UD1156AD_00_user-guide-rel-1051/CPLM_BK_UD1156AD_00_user-guide-rel-1051_chapter_011.html#CUCM_TK_L403A667_00

regds,

aman

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Aman Soi
Advisor
Advisor

Hi ,

Can u elaborate is detail?

just refer the link which says

License Rehost

Licenses are fulfilled to a specific Cisco Prime License Manger. If you require licenses to be moved to a new Cisco Prime License Manager, they will be need to be rehosted.

A rehost may be required if:

• A hardware failure occurred and new hardware is required for Cisco Prime License Manager
  • Multiple Cisco Prime License Managers are desired and a subset of fulfillment licenses need to be moved to a new Cisco Prime License Manager

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/plm/10_5_1/userguide/CPLM_BK_UD1156AD_00_user-guide-rel-1051/CPLM_BK_UD1156AD_00_user-guide-rel-1051_chapter_011.html#CUCM_TK_L403A667_00

regds,

aman

Dear Aman Soi ,

I want to reinstall my CUCM, but I don't know how would I have to install license, because of the ELM and CUCM is installed on the same server,
tell me how to install now in the new CUCM license ,please!

thanks!