Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 11.5 Device Pack Installation Weirdness

cgmiller913
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All,

I am running a cluster at 11.5 SU3. I have installed device pack cmterm-devicepack11.5.1.14059-1.cop for 7832 device support. I have restarted TFTP and Tomcat on all nodes and Call Manager service on the publisher. The devices have registered according to the end user can make inbound/outbound/internal calls, but there is no registration on any CUCM node either via CLI or web. 

Any ideas as to what is going on or how to show registration on CUCM? How is this possible?

I thought Cluster reboot was not needed after 11.5.

Thanks in advance for input.

5 Replies 5

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Try restarting RIS

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi Jaime,

Thank you for the quick reply. I just tried restarting the RIS service on all nodes with no change.

Chris

By the way love the videos you are posting. Very helpful.

Hi, did you solve this issue?=
I'm have this issue aslo. cucm 11.5, latest dev pack installed. tftp, tomcat service rebooted and call manager service rebooted (publisher only).
the Room kit says regirestered, but on the cucm it isn't.

Even though the documentation says you can get away with those service restarts, the endpoint will register, but you still need a cluster reboot for it to be completely installed.

OK, I will try!!

thanks 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: