cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 11.5 PLM Restore needed or not

mhm_ameen
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, we want to restor Publisher on new server and on DRS backup option there is UCM, CDR_CAR, IM_ANd_Presense and PLM.

our goal is to restor Publisher on new server and later upgrade it to 12.5 , my question is it needed to backup PLM or not ? if not how the system will work without license (does it will work for 90 days like version 12.5 or not) ?  also for backup what is the mean of deployment type need to be same for restore ??

2 Replies 2

our goal is to restor Publisher on new server and later upgrade it to 12.5:- I will suggest to use  Prime Collaboration deployment. Instead restoring publisher and upgrade to 12.5 later,  migrate from 11.5 to 12.5 in a single step using PCD.

Response Signature

Assume that your using VMware, with this you can simply move the VM with your Publisher to the new server. About PLM I would recommend you to keep your 11.5 system intact until you upgrade to 12, this would include license management with PLM.

Response Signature

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: