Customer purchased the following elements:

- Cisco CUCM 10.5

-  Cisco Support Contract, covering Upgrade for Cisco CUCM

and I have installed: 

- 1 CUCM Publisher, 10.5(x)

- 1 CUCM Subscriber, 10,5(x)

Step 1

Customer asks for upgrade to Cisco CUCM 11

As a result, I upgrade the CUCM Publisher and CUCM Subscriber to Release 11, and, accordingly, I re-homed licenses, as for Cisco CUCM 11.

Step 2

Customer asks for a third server, i.e. a secondary Subscriber (a Backup Subscriber).

At this moment I have 1 CUCM Publisher and 1 CUCM Subscriber, both at Release 11 and licensed, and fully operational.

Via CCO, I have access to Cisco Unified Communications Manager / Cisco Unity Connection Updates, not to Bootable ISO of Cisco Unified Communications Manager 11.

I have Bootable ISO of Cisco Unified Communications Manager 10.5.

I would like to find out how to further proceed, with respect to Customer requirements for a third server:

What I mean is if I ask Cisco PUT for a Bootable ISO for 11, for installation of secondary Subscriber, will they send it to me, according to the Support Contract?

Thank you in advance for any helpful answer.

Radu

2 Replies 2

Aman Soi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Radu,

Since u have already upgraded to call manager 11,u wud have got link for bootable CUCM through e-delivery

regds,

aman

Shashank Mahajan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You can order the bootable ISO for CUCM 11.x via Cisco Product Upgrade tool (PUT) since you already have an active contract covering CUCM upgrade. 

If you choose the option for e-delivery then you would receive an email with the download link.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: