Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 12.5.1.10000-22 PIN change not working through Self Care portal

Hi Geeks,

I have CUCM 12.5.1.10000-22 which works fine but Self care portal PIN change not working . It showing on portal PIN changed but during login it showing error 201 and have to login from old PIN.

It was working as i remember a week before and the only change happen in setup to enable SSO. 

I checked with configuration but did not find anything. One strange thing that its working for one IP phone which have same configuration as others. 

Working phone: CP 8845

Non working phones: Max. CP 8851 and CP 8845

Anyone have any idea or faced the same as i checked it was a bug in CUCM 11.5 but nothing mentioned like this for  CUCM 12.5.1.10000-22.

3 Replies 3

Vaijanath Sonvane
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I had similar issue where users tried to change the PIN via self care portal and it didn't work.This seems to be a problem with CUCM version 12.5.1.10000-22. I didn't open TAC case as I changed end users PIN via CUCM administration. It seems that the software bug CSCva25596 is not resolved in version 12.5.1.10000-22.

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Vaijanath S.

Hi Vaijanath, 

i also feel its a bug but only question as its working for one profile but i did not tried to reset that phone. 

And secondly it was working a week before as i mentioned in last message.

If its a bug it should be listed in Cisco Bug list. How can we give a decision or final note to client as its bug.

Only Cisco TAC or someone from the support community can confirm if its a bug or some other issue. 

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Vaijanath S.