Views
Helpful
Replies

Cucm 12.5.1 suscriber issue

Juraj Papic
Level 3
Level 3

Hello 

I have my two (2) Call Managers 12.5.1  I install the publisher and have NO issue, when i try to install the suscriber I get the error of "rpm" Any ideas how to fix this?

5 Replies 5

Vaijanath Sonvane
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

Can you please provide below details:

1. What is the version of VMWare ESXi?
  2. On which hardware platform you are installing CUCM Subscriber?
  3. Are you trying to install CUCM Subscriber on the same hardware platform as CUCM Publisher?

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Vaijanath S.

Hello

1. What is the version of VMWare ESXi?
  2. On which hardware platform you are installing CUCM Subscriber?
         UCS 6000
  3. Are you trying to install CUCM Subscriber on the same hardware platform as CUCM Publisher?
      Publisher and Suscriber are  in diferente sites locations with same hardware and ESXI.

Thanks 

You will need to pull the install log for more details.  You will need to mount floppy drive prior to starting the install in order to be able to dump the log to it.  You can follow these steps on mounting it:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/install/12_5_1/cucm_b_install-guide-cucm-imp-1251/cucm_b_install-guide-cucm-imp-1251_chapter_010.html#task_EDF39E9EE04DE4E66A664CF14C43E731

If you're running ESXi 6.5 then you're running a NOT supported deployment, upgrade to the required level and try again.

Unified Communications Manager 12.5 requires minimum ESXi version of 6.5 U2 with minimum VM Hardware version of 13. For more information on latest Unified Communications Manager ESXi version support.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi Juraj,

Make sure you have CUCM subscriber added in Publisher database. If you have added it then reboot the publisher server and try the installation process of CUCM Subscriber again.

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Vaijanath S.