cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 5.1 Attendant Console issue with one phone

elbyte
Level 1
Level 1

Hello - Attendant Console is configured and has been working perfectly for months, with about seven huntgroups and three or more users per huntgroup, right up until two days ago. I now have one user getting the "intialization of call control failed" message when she logs in. She can log in and control another AC configured phone without any problems. When I log in with my AC account and her phone, I get the same failure. I have tried removing and then re-adding the problem phone to the AC user.

I looked at a ton of other threads on this topic and it seems that we are not using a standard configuration as there is no ACD user that I can find, and yet this has been working perfectly, in production, for months until now, so I am reluctant to tear it all apart and start from scratch. Any other ideas? Thanks.

1 Reply 1

elbyte
Level 1
Level 1

I disassociated the phone from the AC user, left it disassociated and now call control works again. I'm going with this as a temporary solution for now.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: