cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 7.1(3) Database Replication Question

cbradt
Level 1
Level 1

Getting ready to do a minor release update to 7.1(5) from 7.1(3) so I'm checking my database replication status. I just have 1 PUB and 1 SUB, my Unified Reporting output shows both servers good with a status of 2.  RTMT shows both servers good with a status of 2 but the Cluster shows a replication status of 4.

The Cluster in a 4 status makes me wonder but I see no references to this being normal or abnormal.  Can anyone tell me ... is this the normal state of affairs for the Cluster or something I need to address before making any updates?

Thanks ...

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Sankar Voleti
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Since there are two nodes in the cluster, rtmt shows cluster replication as '4'- combined status of both nodes. so it is absolutely fine. Besides cheking via rtmt, you can run the following command on the server by logging into it via ssh

admin:show perf query class "Number of Replicates Created and State of Replication"

you should see '2' in the seond line of the output. The same can be run on the other server too.

Hope this helps..

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Sankar Voleti
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Since there are two nodes in the cluster, rtmt shows cluster replication as '4'- combined status of both nodes. so it is absolutely fine. Besides cheking via rtmt, you can run the following command on the server by logging into it via ssh

admin:show perf query class "Number of Replicates Created and State of Replication"

you should see '2' in the seond line of the output. The same can be run on the other server too.

Hope this helps..

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

I suspected something like that, thanks for your response.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: