Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 8.5 and Genesys Solutions

dscarana
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello team,

In a UC migration scenario from CUCM 6.1 to CUCM 8.5 there is the need to preserve interoperability (guaranteed with release 6.1) with the following Genesys solutions (and versions):

v4.5 – Express Voice – SS

v7.6 – Genesys Outbound Voice

v7.0 – Call Concentrator

Has the interoperability with these platforms been tested and thus is also certified for CUCM release 8.5?

Thanks for your help,

Dimitri

10 Replies 10

evandro.nunes
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'll need do an integration between CUCM 8.0 and Genesys (T-server). Do you have any documents about this integration ?

Kind Regards,

Evandro

geogary
Level 4
Level 4

Genesys needs to provide integration documents specific to their portfolio.

Please refer to the Partner lookup tool to determine the versions which have been interoperability tested here:

http://developer.cisco.com/web/partner/search

Regards-

George

Geogary,

Thanks much for providing a response, however this is a public community and not everyone is a partner with access to that link. For those  who aren't partners, can you provide them with information as well?

thanks much,

Laura

Collaboration Community Manager

Did you try the link?  A login is not required.

In that link all the references are to the Genesys T server only tested up to CUCM 7.1. Under CUCM 8, it mentions N/A

Srini

Hi,

Thank you for your answear.

I've alredy looking for some documents about this integration at that link but a didn't find anything about (CUCM 8.0 and 7.1)

Could you send me the link that describe integration between T-Server and CUCM 7.1 ?

Regards,

Evandro

There is no document in that link. Only the fact that the testing has been done. As the other person from Cisco mentions the document needs to come from Genesys

Srini

Genesys provides integration documents specific to Genesys products.  Please contact Genesys for Genesys integration documents.

Genesys is currently testing interoperability with 8.0.  We expect to know the results by end of month.  Check back on the Partner Search page where the results will be posted.

lachlanpeters
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

CUCM8.5 needs T-Server updated to 8.1. Genesys is releasing T-Server 8.1 at the end of July 2011.

But I wouldn't be jumping on to fast.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: